Software that allows further personalization and security for lock screens
- Category Security/Performance
- Program license Free
- Version 6.03
- Size 7 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.jiubang.goscreenlock
17th floor ,Tower A,China International Center NO.33 Zhongshan 3rd Road Yue Xiu district,GuangZhou,China
GO Locker gives Android users a wide range of options when it comes to the appearance of their devices' lock screens. The app offers several creative and eye-catching options. It should be noted that users must first install GO Launcher FX in order to be able to use GO Locker.
No matter what king of look or theme you prefer, GO Locker is sure to have an option you will appreciate. Among the themes available are animals, beach scenery, the ocean, insects, modern art, as well as many others.
Besides just giving users options for the background of the lock screens on their devices, GO Locker provides many other features that allows them to customize their screens. Choose whether or not you would like the time and date to appear on your screen and how prominently that information should be displayed. You may also choose to have a certain effect that occurs when the phone is unlock or decide what will be required to actually unlock the phone. For example, you can adjust the settings to where just shaking the phone will automatically unlock the device and allow you to make phone calls, send text messages, access your apps, or surf the web.
One negative of the app is that it does not seem to work properly while the phone or tablet is in the process of charging. Overall, however, GO Locker is a great app for anyone who wished to customize the look and operation of their Android devices.
- Several themes to choose from.
- Display options for time and date.
- Customize lock screen function.
- App does not work properly while device is charging.
1.Fixed some critical bugs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- SET_PREFERRED_APPLICATIONS: This constant was deprecated in API level 7. No longer useful, see addPackageToPreferred(String) for details.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.